2. The Collective Voice of Our Industry BRAGB is the recognized advocate for housing and development issues in the Boston metro region. Securing your right to responsibly meet the housing needs of our community is the primary mission of BRAGB. Our Board stays current with the latest proposed regulatory changes and communicates with HBRAMA monthly at public policy meetings.
4. Professional Education and Certification Programs Whether you’re interested in sales and marketing, building construction, or industry-related practices, BRAGB is your source for professional education. BRAGB can also offer member companies and their staff numerous professional continuing education programs to help distinguish your business from your competitors.
5. Building Relationships through Networking BRAGB provides you with countless ways to network and build relationships. The association has a wide array of programs and events that will give you enjoyment and personal satisfaction as you interact with contacts to grow your business. Watch our Events Calendarfor upcoming opportunities.
6. Establish Yourself as an Industry Leader Members can grow professionally by joining a Committee or Council board at the local, state, or national level. As a leader of this highly organized industry, you can help guide the future of home building and development in the Boston region and beyond.
7. Member Discount Programs BRAGB, HBRAMA, and NAHB have teamed up with a multitude of service providers to offer you significant discounts on the many services vital to the daily operations of your organization. Find more information here.
8. Professional Recognition BRAGB hosts annual award programs and consumer events including the incredibly popular PRISM Awards Gala (Prestigious Results in Sales and Marketing). By taking part in these programs and activities, members can distinguish and market themselves as a leader in our industry.
9. Exposure and Advertising Sponsorship opportunities exist throughout the year, giving your company tremendous exposure to your fellow members and beyond. BRAGB offers an online Membership Directory where the public can search for members with specific expertise. Your company can be highlighted with additional logo placement and company description in addition to having a direct link to your company website.
10. Giving Back to the Community As the saying goes … the more you give, the more you receive. Members of the BRAGB find great personal reward as volunteers and donors to designated charities.